The suitcase project is a yearly ministry outreach conducted by Priority Evangelism. This outreach provides children with gifts, personal hygiene products and expressions of God’s love from people in the United States for Christmas. Our missionaries take teams into different areas where we visit orphanages, schools and churches in remote areas. We present God’s love through His Word and by our actions of giving these gifts through our Suitcase Project.
We collect items from people and churches all year to do this event. We rely on people who are willing to help. If you want to contribute be sure and read what can and can’t be included below. Unfortunately, The airports do not allow us to transport certain things. So, We need you to be careful what you pack. Here’s a list of things we would like you to pack and send to us each month.
- Thin 5 x 7 Coloring Books
- Small 3 x 5 Notebooks
- 4 or 8 pack crayons, colored pencils or markers
- 3” Boys Plastic Truck/Cars (Generic; no war themes)
- 3” Boys Stuffed Animals (No Beanie style)
- 3” Girls dolls (Generic)
- 3” Girls Stuffed Animals (No Beanie style)
- 3” Bendable, stretchable figurines (Generic)
- Wash Cloths
- Travel size soap
- Boys and Girls Socks (Colored are best)
- Boys and Girls Sock Style house shoes (no House Shoes but the gripper style footing)
- Finger Puppets Erasers
- Finger Flashlights
- Boys thin caps and ball caps
- Girls Hair Bows, headbands and ties
- Miniature/travel size toothpaste (not over 2oz)
- Individually packaged toothbrushes
- Flute Light up bracelets
- Rings and necklaces
- Boys and girls Sheets of stickers (not the roll kind)
- Soft Peppermint Puffs/Balls
- Marshmallows candy
- Gallon Freezer Bags (Plain or Christmas design)
- Financial donations to send the team members and bags to where they go!
If there’s something else that we didn’t mention, that you might want to bring, please contact us.
Once you gather up these items you will need to get them to us. The first option is to bring it directly to us, and the second is to ship it to us. If you’re within the area of Huntsville, Alabama you can use the contact form at the bottom of the page to arrange a delivery time to bring the supplies to our home (or different location, if need be).
If you don’t want to drive to meet us you can ship to our P.O. Box! If you need to know something about shipping to us you can use the contact form below, and select “Shipping Information” as the subject. Here is the shipping address:
P.O. Box 4796